Friday 4 March 2011

Unit 1.4 Learning Log

Date: 21/01/11
Monitoring of progress log

Strengths:




  • I have met the deadline for the client due to the fact that I had to work fast and hard within the time given.


  • I have used my time well to plan which as been helpful when putting my work onto blogger.




  • I have completed my work to a high standard and I am satisfied with my Guide because it looks appealing and attractive.


Weaknesses:



  • I need to spend more time on the blog at home so more work will be done.

  • I should have spent more time on my front page of the Guide to make it look more appealing.

  • I should focus on my blog and keep making learning logs.

What I need to improve:




  • I need to improve my time managment so I can move onto my next project.



  • Also I need to improve on looking back at my work and redo any mistakes if I have time.


  • I need to ask for help from the teacher when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment